Niv, Quest Study Bible, Leathersoft, Black, Comfort Print: The Only Q and A Study Bible (Imitation Leather)
The Bestselling NIV Quest Study Bible Answers Thousands of Your Questions About the Bible.
Get answers to the Bible questions you have... and questions you haven't yet pondered The NIV Quest Study Bible features over 7,000 notes written in an engaging question and answer format that give insight into the common, uncommon, and sometimes perplexing passages from the Bible. You will have the opportunity to consider questions like "Why did God send angels to Jacob?, What prevents God from hearing our prayers?, and Why does God test us?" as you explore God's Word using the many study helps.
The only question and answer Bible is now available with exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print(R) for smooth reading. Expertly designed specifically to be used for the New International Version (NIV) text, Comfort Print offers an easier reading experience that complements the most widely read modern-English Bible translation.
The original Quest Study Bible was conceived in 1989 when two publishing companies, Zondervan and Christianity Today International, worked together to develop a Bible that would answer the challenging questions that arose as people read Scripture. Focus groups around the United States evaluated the usefulness of potential study Bible features and helped select the features that would be included in this Bible. Then, more than 1,000 people received passages of Scripture and were asked, "What questions do you have about this portion of the Bible?" Their responses helped determine what kinds of questions the notes would answer, helping to create a resource that answers the questions that real people have asked about the Bible. Notes have been updated in subsequent releases to ensure that this Bible stays relevant and current to modern readers.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Over 7,000 insightful notes arranged in a unique question and answer format
- Nearly 350 articles investigate the most asked questions about the Bible
- Book introductions that answer questions about each book, such as "Who wrote it?," "Why?," and "What should I look for?"
- Article index and expanded subject index
- Single-column Scripture text arranged in a modern, two-color page design
- Over 150 charts, timelines, and maps
- A reading plan with three distinct tracks to follow
- NIV Dictionary-Concordance
- 16-page full-color map section
- Leathersoft cover lies flat when open
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print(R) typeface
- 9.5-point print size
One of the best ways to learn is to ask questions as you study. The NIV Quest Study Bible guides you in that endeavor with thousands of questions you're likely to want answers to, including the top 100 most-asked questions about the Bible. Dive in to discover that you're not the only one with questions - and finally get the answers you've been looking for.