The Permaculture Student 2: A Collection of Regenerative Solutions (Paperback)
Representing & collaborating with dozens of experts & organizations from around the world, Matt Powers' latest installment in his series of curriculum takes permaculture to a new level & organizes all regenerative techniques & methodologies into one clear, understandable system that also serves as a path to deeper study.
The Permaculture Student 2 - Why is it better than what's available?
New Research & Collaboration
- Up-to-date - the last time a book covered anything close to this breadth was 1989 (Permaculture: A Designer's Manual) & the advancements in science have been incredible in the last 28 years - this book reflects those new insights, research, and examples
- Over 20 expert reviewers and editors: Dr. Elaine Ingham, Darren Doherty, Peter McCoy, Joel Salatin, John D. Liu, Dr. Willie Smits, Geoff Lawton, Larry Korn, & more
- Fully annotated with references to guide and direct further studies
- The Permaculture Student 2 covers more material than other books and part: Soil in-depth with Dr. Elaine Ingham, Fungi cultivation and partnerships, Keyline Design, Transportation, Urban Permaculture, Large-Scale Land & Ocean Restoration, Non-Violent Communication, Holacracy, Carbon Sequestration, & much, much more
Written by an experienced professional educator, gardening expert, and curriculum expert
- Written for a High School Setting - Easy to Understand & Read
- Aligns & transcends state and national science standards as a full-year science elective in both a high school and college setting
- Holistic yet Iterative- Understand Permaculture like never before: retain information in an organized format designed for better retention
- Unifying all regenerative practices into one organized system
Designed to change the world by teaching young adults permaculture while still in high school and college, The Permaculture Student 2, is a book for everyone - for a brighter future for all.
This book is full of photographs of real-life examples, instructive diagrams, engaging illustrations, inspiring and instructive quotes, and current references that connect, organize, and highlight the current leading examples of applied permaculture in numerous fields and situations. Readers get a clear idea of how they can apply permaculture in their own way in their own lives.
This book is designed for both hemispheres, both imperial and metric, all climates, and all peoples. It is for a regenerative, abundant, and hopeful future.