Native American History: A Captivating Guide to the Long History of Native Americans Including Stories of the Wounded Knee Massacre, Native Ame (Hardcover)
If you want to explore the shocking history of the Native Americans then keep reading...
"History is written by the victors," said the victor Winston Churchill. But does that compromise the truth of what really happened?
Propaganda has always played a crucial role in turning tides and swaying opinion, and in few places is that more pronounced than in the wholesale slaughter of the native peoples in both North and South America.
When some of the people of European descent could not get what they wanted from the Native Americans, they would demonize or dehumanize them so that the American people would clamor for government intervention. This is, for example, evident by analyzing Andrew Jackson's speech to Congress on Indian removal where he would refer to the Native Americans as savages.
In this new captivating history book, you will discover the shocking and controversial history of the Native Americans.
Native American History: A Captivating Guide to the Long History of Native Americans Including Stories of the Wounded Knee Massacre, Native American Tribes, Hiawatha and More includes topics such as
- Startlin Theories of the Arrival of the First Native Americans
- The Current Understanding of Similar and Rival Tribes Based on Region
- Arctic and Subarctic Tribes and Nations
- Northeastern and Southeastern Peoples
- Plains and Plateau Peoples
- California and Northwest Coast
- Hiawatha, Deganawida, and the Foundation for Democracies Today
- Roanoke - The Lost Settlement
- The Truth about Pocahontas
- The Real First Thanksgiving - The Myth Versus Reality
- The Native American Role in the War for Independence
- Sacagawea - The Woman Behind the Legend
- The Seminole Wars
- Sitting Bull - Fighting Despite All Odds
- Wounded Knee
- The Unbreakable Code of the Code Talkers
- And a Great Deal More You Don't Want to Miss Out On
So if you want to learn more about Native American History, click "add to cart"