Compact Farms (2 Books in 1): Mini Farming for Beginners and Intermediate (Paperback)
You Are A Step Away From Learning How To Have A Successful Backyard Garden Comprised Of Healthy, Organic Fruits, Vegetables And Animals To Supply You With Fresh Farm Produce For Your Own Consumption Or For Sale
Are you looking for a way to turn your tiny spare land into a mini-farm and make money out of it?
Have you been having a dream to stay amidst a natural homestead with refreshing crops and soothing animals and spend the rest of your days fully healthy, independent, unflustered and happy?
Or are you trying to improve your farming methods to have better yields, generate more income and generally increase viability of your farming efforts?
Whatever your goal is, you are at the right place.
It is true; farming can be discouraging and frustrating, especially for someone with precise goals which are being unmet, or someone who loves farming with a passion but is not seeing progress in the practice or seeing positive results.
If you're new to this, you might even feel more confused as you don't even know where to begin
If you can relate, this 2 in 1 book will prove extremely helpful. It contains the steps any beginner should take to get started with mini-farming successfully, as well as the dos and don'ts for intermediates to boost their farming and achieve their goals effortlessly and effectively.
Here's a bit of what it covers:
- The basics of mini farming, including what it is, how it works and why you should venture into mini farming
- How to maximize your space to have a viable, productive mini-farm
- How to choose the right plants for mini-farming
- The steps you need to take to build the mini-farm
- How to select the right tools and equipment for your mini-farm
- How to maintain your mini-farm
- How to raise the beds, handle soil composition and maintain your setup.
- How to optimize plant nutrients, have the right timing and sufficient yields
- How to set up an irrigation system, proportion and sizing of your crops
- How to select the seeds, and prepare seedlings in your home for the best start in mini-farming
- How you can control pests and diseases effectively
- How to work with seasons
- How to grow the trees and vines for fruits
- How to rare chicken for eggs and meat
- How to store your harvest to last longer
- What you need to do to sell your produce
...And much more
As you'll soon see, starting and maintaining a successful mini-farm doesn't have to be complicated, even if you've tried everything to get there but failed. All you need to do is follow the simple guidelines as discussed in this book, and you'll get around all those hurdles and challenges that have been keeping you from achieving your dream.
Scroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started