Jimmy Bluefeather (Kobo eBook)
- Advertising: PNBA and MPIBA Holiday Catalogs, Ingram e-comm.
- Awards: Submitted for National Outdoor Book Award, PNBA Award, Sigurd Olsen Award, etc.
- Blurbs: Targeted blurbs from authors such as Carl Sephina, Nick Jans, Seth Kantner, Barbara Kingsolver, Don Rearden, and Charles Frazier. 4. Events: Author signings and presentations in AK, WA, OR, NYC, MA, CT, PA, MD, DC, VA, NC, SC, TN.
- Materials: Posters, bookmarks, how to make a canoe flyer.
- Online: Jimmy Bluefeather Facebook page, featured on author website and Facebook, featured on graphicartsbooks.com, YouTube trailer with Kim’s photos and him reading an excerpt.
- Promotion: Goodreads and Indie Advance Access giveaways.
- Review: Targeted reviews and excerpts in national trade, cultural, environment, conservation, nature, and regional media.
- Publicity: Author interviews targeted to NPR, Alaska Public Radio Network, National Native News, etc.
- Sales: Targeted special sales promotion to Independent booksellers.
- Tradeshows: Featured at PNBA, MPIBA, Alaska Wholesale Gift Show, Seattle Gift Show, Alaska Library Association conference.